Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Editorial supervision and further development of our social media channels (Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, etc.)
- Further development of our cross-departmental posting strategy
- Managing the community and moderating comments and discussions
- Creating your own editorial contributions and developing new formats
- Identifying and implementing topic trends in cooperation with influencers
- Multiple years of experience in editorial work on social media
- Excellent knowledge of the most important social media platforms & analytics tools
- Excellent knowledge of English (spoken and written), good knowledge of German (other foreign languages are a plus)
- Excellent feel for texts and clear and concise writing skills
- Pronounced communication skills and an independent and structured approach to work
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris