Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Provide technical assistance & support for incoming issues and queries to computer systems, software and hardware
- Respond to queries via chat, email or phone
- Ensure that our internal IT systems run smoothly
- Manage our IT infrastructure and carrying out error analysis
- Analysis, classification and processing of incoming inquiries within a ticketing system (1st and 2nd level support)
- Testing, configuring and installing IT tools (hardware and software)
- Documentation of tickets and their solutions
- Train computer users
- Collaborate on projects with IT department in Germany
- Further development of the IT landscape
- Completed professional training (preferably in the IT field)
- Enthusiasm for general topics concerning IT and network structures
- Knowledge of MS Server (AD, WDS, WSUS)
- Profound knowledge of MS Windows and MS Office
- Well-organised and service-oriented team player
- Office 365 experience
- Windows Server experience
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - United States
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004