Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Facilitate full lifecycle sales through a variety of channels and tactics such as: prospecting, social selling, email, and business development
- Identify ideal B2B clients and decision makers to engage with, close, while also building relationships to maintain the renewal rate
- Become the Statista product expert and conduct in depth demos of the platform’s capabilities – relative to the clients’ needs
- Develop sales strategies and pitch decks that simplify complex data structures on how to leverage Statista
- Build a book of business within your vertical and identify upselling opportunities for a subscription-based model
- Collaborate with your team on sales approaches and be continuously curious/learning about best practices
- Reach out to inbound leads with speed and appealing sales approaches
- 4 year degree
- 2+ years full lifecycle sales experience
- Eagerness to build a business
- The ability to facilitate trainings, but also be coachable
- A sense of humor and a teamplayer
- Competitive mindset
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Recruitment Team United States
New York, NY 10004