Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Assisting our editors in expanding statistical content about the Latin America and the Caribbean
- Processing data using our content management system
- Updating and editing existing statistical content and writing related editorial texts
- Enrolled as a full-time student (mandatory)
- Registered In Hamburg and have a tax ID (mandetory)
- Interested in finding a job with 10 to 20 hours per week
- Excellent English and Spanish skills (native level in either of these languages will be a plus)
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and understandable manner
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality and accuracy
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris