Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Conducting data research on the financial services industry with a focus on the U.S. market
- Processing, archiving, and publishing the findings in English via the Statista.com platform
- Composing brief texts on related topics
- Managing web content via our own content management system
- Monitoring the content usage and keeping the database up to date
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies, preferably in the field of social studies or humanities (i.e. journalism, sociology, economics, history, or writing and communications)
- Keen interest in the financial services market
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized, and independent working style with attention to quality, detail, and accuracy
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris