Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Translating a variety of texts from German into English, e.g., for our website, sales material, market research surveys, reports, or newsletters
- Proofreading English texts and translations
- Supporting the team in writing texts when it comes to linguistic questions and regional differences (e.g., British vs. American English)
- Coordinating translation & editing requests in collaboration with the rest of the translation team
- Native-level English speaker
- Excellent verbal and communication skills
- Good knowledge of German
- Further language skills are a plus
- Knowledge in working with translation memory systems is a plus (we use Across)
- Well-structured, efficient, and independent approach to work
- High level of commitment and hands-on mentality
- Affinity with the internet; interested in digital topics
- Proficient at using the MS Office suite
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris