Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Independently support our online statistics database by managing data partnerships with market research firms and database providers
- Generate leads and cold call prospective data partners
- Seek out appropriate contacts and decision makers in an organization
- Work with our editorial and sales teams, to research and locate strategic partners in Asia (focusing on key market: China)
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with new data partners in Asia
- Manage ongoing negotiation of existing data partnerships and contracts
- Bring understanding of Asian key markets to work with the Business Development team to identify new partnership solutions
- Perform tasks in time difference sensitive flexible hours in relation to Chinese market
- Completed studies in Business Administration, Humanities, Social Science or a related field
- Ability to speak and write in Chinese and English fluently and idiomatically, Mandarin Chinese native speaker preferred
- Ability to work strategically and flexibly with Germany/China time difference
- Ability to work independently towards targets and collaboratively on an international team
- Ability to learn required tools quickly (Salesforce, CRM, JIRA etc.)
- Well-structured, self-organized, independent and quality-conscious working method
- Effective in building trust and communicating clearly with decision-making contacts
- Knowledge of the Market Research environment is a plus but not required
- Sales or customer care experience is a plus but not required
- An extroverted team player with a hands-on approach
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris