Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- As Chief of Staff you are the right hand of our CEO Americas and global CMO
- Be prepared to take charge of internal teams and departments as an interim team leader / manager
- Prepare Powerpoint presentations
- Communicate effectively with upper level executives
- Prepare Pitches
- Insights into Statista's different Sales teams around the world
- You will be hired in Germany and sent to our New York office for two years
- 2 - 4 years working experience - preferably as a Management Consultant
- Preferably US experience (living abroad, High School, College, etc.)
- Analytical competencies
- Strong communication skills on C-Level
- Self initiative
- Project Management Skills
- Fluent English Skills
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris