Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Responsibility for after sales activities in France
- Daily contact with existing clients to improve customer satisfaction
- Development and implementation of customer retention measures (mailings, webinars etc.)
- Responsibility for onboarding new clients (booking confirmations, purchase orders etc.)
- Tracking of customer satisfaction
- Coaching customers to be product experts as well as training their teams on Statista methodologies
- Monthly customer visits in France (mainly Paris)
- University degree
- Min. 1 year of relevant working experiences in a customer-oriented role (customer relationship management, key account management, …)
- SaaS or subscription-based product experience preferred
- Excellent command of French (preferably native speaker) and English
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as organizational talent
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris