Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Build up the industry vertical "Academia" for the multiple markets in the Asia Pacific region
- First contact with and acquisition of new clients from the Academia industry
- Individually manage sales and generate new business from existing and prospective customers
- Proactively develop sales opportunities within the industry and allocated territories
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets every month
- Meet clients & leads for presentations and actively seek commercial opportunities in your designated sales region (travel required)
- 3-5 years minimum direct sales experiences preferably in the library or publishing industry
- MUST-have: outbound B2B direct sales experience/ experience in acquiring new business
- Self-starter and able to work independently, be highly organized and with an attention to detail
- Ability to negotiate on C- and Director-Level
- Willingness to undertake frequent business trips
- Experienced in both farming and hunting
- Passion to be part of a rapidly expanding business
- Fluent in English language. Additional proficiency in Chinese and/or Malay language would be desirable
- The ideal candidate is a confident, multi-tasking and results-driven team player with excellent communication skills, both in person and in writing
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004