Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Support our online statistics database by managing data partnerships with market research firms and database providers
- Work with our editorial and sales teams, as well as independently, to research and locate strategic partners worldwide (focusing on key markets: France, Spain and Latin America)
- Establish and maintain long-term relationships with new data partners in France and Spain
- Provide ongoing support by analyzing and anticipating the needs of current partners
- Ongoing negotiation of existing data partnerships and contracts
- A familiarity with the French and Spanish-speaking markets (France, Spain and Latin America) would be an added benefit
- Enrolled as a full-time student – Bachelor’s or Master’s programs in Business Administration, Humanities, Social Science or a related field. (this condition is mandatory)
- Ability to speak and write in French, native speakers preferred (Spanish skills would be useful but are not necessary).
- Well-structured, self-organized, independent and quality-conscious working method
- An extroverted team player with a hands-on approach
- You know how to build trust and communicate effectively with decision making contacts
- Knowledge of the Market Research environment is a plus but not required
- Sales or customer care experience is a plus but not required
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris