Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Drive new business/sales within a specific industry
- Be prepared to build up and lead a team of Sales Managers
- Integrated sales planning and coordination of the complete sales cycle
- Coaching, training, development of Sales Managers
- Provide insights, leadership, hands-on training, and facilitating new best practices for sales
- Together with the team and/or group director create new sales strategies and approaches to grow the revenue of the business through a variety of channels and tactics
- Consistently go above and beyond to exceed both individual and team sales goals
- 6+ years minimum direct sales experience
- B2B sales experience; preferably subscription models
- Preferably Market Research background
- Emotional Intelligence
- Excited at the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding company
- Excelled project management skills
- Proficiency in effective communication and presentation abilities
- Preferably first management experience
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - United States
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004