Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Active marketing of seal licenses to distinguished companies in France
- Preparing and creating offers, assisting the client all the way to the conclusion of a contract
- Working with partners (e.g., Les Echos, Capital, etc.) and external service providers
- Communicating with customers on all levels
- Project management (coordinating and preparing the necessary sales documents, etc.)
- University degree or completed training in the commercial sector
- Fluent in French, ideally a native speaker of French
- Good knowledge of German and/or English
- Preferably prior work experience in sales and distribution
- Communicative and assertive personality
- High level of personal initiative
- Enthusiasm and persuasive skills
- Professional demeanor
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris