Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Support for student staff recruitment for the multilingual research platform – from advertising through appropriate institution contact, communication with potential candidates, screening, interview organization support (equipment & meeting rooms management, candidates greeting, front desk communication)
- Student employee work coordination, including contracting, administrative trainings, visa assistance, other related onboarding processes as well as the payroll management
- Reporting and co-operation with the central HR department
- Support of trainings and social events organization for the ERI department
- Currently enrolled in undergraduate or graduate studies (preferable focus on business or economic psychology) with the mandatory internship as part of curriculum
- Interest in the organization development area of business
- Native or near-native English and German skills, other languages an advantage
- Outstanding communication abilities and amicable personality, thriving in fast-paced professional environment with considerable exposure to people
- Result-oriented, driven to “get things done” and a practical, hands-on approach
- Meticulous attention to detail and professional style in written business communication (German/English)
- First experience in recruiting, staff coordination or project management beneficial
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris