Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Responsible for maintaining client’s loyalty and planning engagement in our Asian market, by providing support for our new and existing clients
- Provide support by identifying and solving client’s issues
- Maintain our client database through administrative duties, such as record keeping of client interactions and transactions
- Conduct product onboardings with our new clients
- Follow up on leads from inbound inquiries/lead qualification
- Key contact between client requests and research team
- Work closely with Sales team to map out client engagement strategy
- Completed university degree
- 2-5 years’ experience in Account Management, Client- Service or Relations
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and one Asian language (preferably Chinese, Malay, Thai or Bahasa Indonesian native speaker)
- Client oriented
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Self-Motivated and proactive team player
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team New York
55 Broad Street; 30th floor
New York, NY 10004