Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Responsibility for after sales activities in Spain & Portugal
- Daily contact (phone/mail) with existing customers to improve satisfaction
- Development and implementation of customers retention measures (mailings, webinars etc.)
- Responsibility for onboarding of new customers (booking confirmations, purchase orders etc.)
- Focus on customer activation, education and satisfaction
- Regular customer visits in Spain and Portugal
- Close cooperation with our Sales and Marketing Departments
- Completed studies in business studies, humanities, social studies or a related field
- Excellent written and spoken skills of Spanish
- Good written and spoken skills in English
- Good written and spoken skills in Portuguese are a plus
- First job experience in Customer Relationship Management, Customer Service or Sales
- Extroverted, smart & professional character with an ability to put yourself in your customers shoes
- Professional attitude and appearance, great self-organization skills
- International experience strongly desired
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris