Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Working with the Group Director leading your vertical at Statista whilst maintaining and driving our brand equity and overall sales goals with a rapidly growing team
- If you are any good, you know how important building relationships are in sales and will need to do so with companies within our FMCG vertical in efforts to expand new lines of business
- You will need to communicate effectively with upper level executives within the vertical and news outlet industries daily
- Create new sales strategies and approaches to grow the revenue of the business through a variety of channels and tactics.
- Drive new business across a wide list of key clients while also growing existing accounts
- Work beside the Account Managers by providing insights, leadership, hands-on training, and facilitating new best practices for sales. They look after your clients – be nice!
- Work as a liaison between the research team, sales team, and customers
- Consistently go above and beyond to exceed both individual and team sales goals – we know you want your commission!
- Empower and inspire your colleagues to achieve their best, they will do the same with you and together we can change the game
- 3+ years minimum direct sales experience, with a background in the FMCG industry being preferred
- BA/BS required
- Ability to inspire and empower others to exceed both individual & team quotas
- Competitive, high-energy, and love of winning
- Must have a positive mindset
- Excited at the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding global organisation
- Proficiency in effective communication and presentation abilities
- A sense of humour and a team player
- Must love Nandos!
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris
209-215 Blackfriars Road, 5th Floor
London SE1 8NL