Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Comprehensively supervise and position ecommerceDB reports (internal/external) – Conceptualize and create reports, conserve study databank, assist marketing operations, and provide sales support
- Assume project management responsibilities for eCommerce reports, which includes study preparation, design (storytelling), execution, and responsibility for outcomes
- Assist in the development and expansion of ecommerceDB reports from a strategic as well as structural perspective, which includes generating ideas, developing solutions, and communicating with customers and partners
- Demonstrate proficiency in the areas of complex datasets and plausibility checks
- Prepare organized, clear, and high-quality analysis results in PowerPoint and Excel
- Successful completion of studies (bachelor's degree/master's degree) in economics, social sciences, or a comparable subject
- At least 2-3 years of work experience, ideally in a business consultancy, business development division, or in the field of market analysis
- Outstanding analytical skills and a keen intellectual grasp
- Affinity for ecommerce topics and interest in market trends, online shops, and business models in the digital industry
- High level of self-initiative and quality awareness as well as a structured and independent work approach
- Entrepreneurial intellect and the personal ambition to design new services and products, contribute ideas, and grow with us
- Highly reliable, flexible, communicative, and team-oriented personality
- Solid knowledge of MS Office with especially strong expertise in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Business-fluent knowledge of German and English
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris