Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
As a multiple award-winning innovative digital company, Statista provides customers such as Google, Bloomberg, Forbes, Procter & Gamble, or Porsche with high-quality research & analysis, data intelligence, and content marketing products and services.
With 700 employees from more than 57 different nations and offices in Hamburg, New York, London, Singapore, and Paris, Statista draws its great innovative power from its internationality and diversity.
Statista provides a company culture based around learning by doing and entrepreneurship, offers great career opportunities, and combines the pioneering spirit of a start-up with the stability of an established company.
- Working with the Group Director leading your vertical at Statista whilst maintaining and driving our brand equity and overall sales goals with a rapidly growing team
- If you are any good, you know how important building relationships are in sales and will need to do so with companies within the vertical in efforts to expand new lines of business
- You will need to communicate effectively with upper level executives within the vertical and news outlet industries daily
- Create new sales strategies and approaches to grow the revenue of the business through a variety of channels and tactics.
- Drive new business across a wide list of key clients while also growing existing accounts
- Work beside the Account Managers by providing insights, leadership, hands-on training, and facilitating new best practices for sales. They look after your clients – be nice! ????
- Work as a liaison between the research team, sales team, and customers
- Consistently go above and beyond to exceed both individual and team sales goals – we know you want your commission! ????
- Empower and inspire your colleagues to achieve their best, they will do the same with you and together we can change the game ????
- MUST HAVE: 3-5 years direct sales experience, with a background in saas or tech being required.
- BA/BS required
- Ability to inspire and empower others to exceed both individual & team quotas
- Competitive, high-energy, and love of winning ????
- Must have a positive mindset
- Excited at the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding global organisation
- Proficiency in effective communication and presentation abilities
- A sense of humour and a team player
- MUST love Nandos!
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Competitive basic + uncapped commission + bonus
- A pretty cool and fun working environment that gives you the chance to run with your own ideas
- We all share a love for food so have a fully stocked fridge with lots snacks and hot drinks