Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Drive new business/sales within one of our different sectors (such as Financial Services, Media, Consulting, etc.)
- Facilitate full lifecycle sales through a variety of channels and tactics such as: prospecting, social selling, email, and business development
- Integrated sales planning and coordination of the complete sales cycle
- Together with the team and/or group director create new sales strategies and approaches to grow the revenue of the business through a variety of channels and tactics
- Build a book of business within your vertical and identify upselling opportunities for a subscription-based model
- Become part of a fast growing company with lots of potential to grow your career to the next level
- 2+ years minimum direct sales experience
- B2B sales experience; preferably subscription models
- Preferably Market Research background
- Excited at the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding company
- Excelled project management skills
- Proficiency in effective communication and presentation abilities
- First management experience would be a plus
- Competitive Mindset
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Recruitment Team United States
New York, NY 10004