Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Solution-oriented conception and implementation of modules for our high-performance platform, which records 8.5 million monthly unique users
- Management of the entire software lifecycle
- Responsibility for software design, programming, code reviews, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Continuous development of different products within a globally accessible infrastructure (AWS)
- Completed professional training in the IT sector or a graduate in computer science
- Excellent knowledge of at least one PHP framework (ideally Symfony2/Symfony3) as well as of relational databases (MySQL)
- Experience with version control systems (GIT), deployment processes and automated tests (PHPUnit, ideally TDD)
- Nice-to-haves: No-SQL-databases, Sphinx, elasticsearch, REST-APIs, message queues, nginx
- Excellent English language skills, German language skills are an advantage
- Target-oriented, pragmatic and proactive way of working
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia