Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Developing the business segment "Projects and market research" in the UK and supporting the executive board in achieving ambitious growth targets in this segment
- Creating and expanding client relationships and selling individual research and analysis projects, e.g. market and competitor analyses, market research and data modelling, to our business customers
- Taking over the entire sales cycle, with a special focus on acquiring new customers
- Structured, international market analyses incl. topic and product suggestions derived from them
- Planning and conducting B2B marketing campaigns
- Drawing up individual, sophisticated solutions for new customers (with the help of our experts and analysts) and supporting these customers until the offer is accepted
- Communicating with customers on all levels and working with partners and external service providers
- Supporting the executive board in arranging organisational and process-related matters relating to the business segment
- Part of the initial training period will take place in our headquarters in Hamburg, in close cooperation with the Managing Director and team in the UK
- University degree in business studies / economics or a related discipline
- 5–7 years of professional experience in a renowned management consultancy or, alternatively, in a relevant business development position
- Profound experience in taking over responsibility for complex projects and processes
- Excellent knowledge of English, further languages are a plus
- Strong analytical structuring and problem-solving skills and the ability to come up with creative solutions
- Pronounced customer focus – confident, independent demeanour as well as strong service orientation thanks to extensive experience in customer acquisition
- Extremely independent work approach with a high focus on results and revenue
- Persuasiveness, strong presentation skills and the ability to flexibly adapt your argumentation when working out a solution with the customer
- Good knowledge of MS Office, especially when it comes to creating presentations in PowerPoint
- Team player who enjoys working in a dynamic, motivated team
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia