Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- First contact with and acquisition of new clients from the Academic sector in several European countries
- Individually manage sales and generate new business from existing and prospective customers
- Close B2B accounts generated from our website
- Proactively develop sales opportunities from a variety of business product categories
- Consistently deliver individual sales targets every month
- Meet clients & leads for presentations and actively seek speaking opportunities in your designated sales region (occasional travel required)
- Sales experience within the Academic sector
- Several years direct sales experience, preferably selling digital products/services, online solutions or advertisements
- MUST-Have: Experience in outbound B2B sales as well as in acquiring new business
- Extroverted, smart and professional character with an ability to put yourself in your customers' shoes
- Able to negotiate with Corporate or Director level employees
- Ability to manage frequent telephone calls
- Willing to undertake business trips
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris