Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Revision and editing of presentations in PowerPoint, focusing on clear designs and a consistent layout (i.e. color code, font consistency, etc.)
- Creative illustrating of data via infographics within presentations (i.e. heat maps, timelines, icons)
- Research and preparation of suitable images, in compliance with layout and corporate standards
- Development and maintenance of design standards in collaboration with our graphic design team
- Quality assurance with regards to corporate standards
- Cooperation with editors from various industries and backgrounds
- Degree in and/or completed training as a graphic designer or comparable
- Confident user of PowerPoint (diagrams, slide masters, templates, shortcuts); Illustrator (card & icon creation, object vectorizing); and Photoshop (image post-processing: color, mood, and brightness adjustments, format and resolution conversions, simple montages)
- Precision, eye for detail, and high creative standards: ability to communicate complex editorial content in designs, focusing on essential information, and maintaining topic clarity
- Passion for elegant, clear designs
- Structured, strategic, and organized way of working: able to work on several projects simultaneously
- Team player with effective and clear communication skills
- Languages: fluent in English and in German
- Please include relevant work samples in your application, together with a cover letter
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris