Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- B2B sales of our eCommerce-database (www.ecommercedb.com) on the French market
- Tasking care about existing national and international clients
- Own project: sales of eCommerce studies and reports
- Conducting product presentations and trainings (virtual and on location)
- Establishment of a customer loyalty program
- Processing of bookings
- Participate in fairs and events
- Taking part in the development of the internal CRM tool
- Close collaboration with the Product and Sales department
- University degree
- Excellent command of French AND English
- First experience in sales
- Able to negotiate with Corporate or Director level employees
- Competitive sales nature with a desire to win
- Extroverted, smart and professional character with an ability to put yourself in your customers' shoes
- Ability to manage frequent telephone calls
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
We are looking forward to your application, including the customary documents, your salary expectation, as well as your earliest starting date.
Contact - Europe
Recruitment Team Hamburg/London/Paris