Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Create new sales strategies and approaches to grow the revenue of the India business through a variety of channels and tactics
- Drive new business across a wide list of key clients while also growing existing accounts
- You will need to communicate effectively with upper level executives daily
- Work beside the Account Managers by providing insights, leadership, hands-on training, and facilitating new best practices for sales
- Work as a liaison between the research team, sales team, and customers
- Consistently go above and beyond to exceed both individual and team sales goals
- Meet (potential) clients for presentations and actively seek speaking opportunities in your designated sales region
- MUST-HAVE: 3+ years minimum direct sales experience in the Indian market
- EU work permit
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- Competitive, high-energy, and love of winning
- Must have a positive mindset
- Excited at the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding global organisation
- Proficiency in effective communication and presentation abilities
- Fluency in English
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia