Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Creating online statistical content covering various industries, among them: the financial services, energy & environment, tourism and/or health & pharma for the French market
- Conducting secondary data research on various topics with focus on France, primarily in French
- Processing and publishing data and texts in English for the Statista.com platform, following Statista's editorial style
- Managing web content using Statista’s own content management system (CMS)
- Monitoring data usage and keeping the database up-to-date
- Exceptional written and spoken French and English (please send us a cover letter in English)
- Demonstrated knowledge and/or interest in the key focus industries, willingness to expand industry knowledge and become an expert
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
- Ability to master our editorial style
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia