Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Sales responsibility for some of the major industry verticals for the market in Italy.
- Acquiring new business and further developing our B2B client base across all company sizes (from SMB to global operating companies)
- Proactively develop sales opportunities from a variety of business product categories
- Draft, conceptualize and share new sales campaigns and ideas within our growing team
- Working with clients throughout the entire sales cycle
- Establishing and maintaining a high sales call volume with Director, Vice President and C-Level executives
- Maintaining our existing B2B clients as well as implementing upsell and cross-sell measures
- Meet prospective clients for presentations and actively organize speaking opportunities in your designated sales region (occasional travel required)
- Consistently achieve individual monthly sales targets
- Several years direct sales experience, preferably selling digital products/services, online solutions or advertisements
- MUST-Have: Experience in outbound B2B sales as well as in acquiring new business
- Competitive sales nature with a desire to win
- Extroverted, smart and professional character with an ability to put yourself in your customers' shoes
- Preferably Italian native speaker with very good command of English.
- Able to negotiate with Corporate or Director level employees
- Ability to manage frequent telephone calls
- Willing to undertake business trips
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia