Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Serve as initial contact person for all questions regarding sales tax and pre-tax, national as well as international, whether internally for colleagues or externally for customers, auditors, and/or tax accountants.
- Carry out ongoing sales tax compliance for the German company and its international subsidiaries (particularly in the U.S.A.), in part in collaboration with external tax consultants
- Implement MOSS procedures and comparable processes outside of the EU
- Monitor content of sales tax findings in the accounting system and additional sales tax requirements in the context of IKS/TCMS
- Execute pre-tax salary procedures
- Provide support in monthly and annual financial reports as well as special projects, each with regard to national and international sales tax law
- Monitor current developments in the area of sales tax law in order to communicate these internally and, if necessary, provide internal training sessions about this topic
- If interested and requested, we are happy to provide you with training/support in the areas of profit tax / international tax / transfer pricing
- Qualification as assistant tax consultant / tax specialist (m/w/d)
- Several years of relevant work experience, with at least one year of that period in a company (not consulting)
- Excellent knowledge of sales tax, ideally with international experience
- Excellent English-language skills
- Knowledge of Navision is desired
- Aptitude for IT
- Independent work approach and ability to work in a team
- Inquisitive and open-minded
- Thorough and yet pragmatic
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia