Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Coaching, training, and development of existing team of Account Managers and active participation in future recruitment efforts to help facilitate the future growth of your team.
- Provide insights, leadership, hands-on training, and facilitate new best practices and processes for your team.
- Setting up, maintaining and observing performance and revenue reports for the management
- Conducting product onboardings with our new clients
- Providing our clients with the best possible customer experience and, driving commercial results from our existing clients with special attention on maintaining a desired churn rate.
- Key contact between customer requests and research team
- Working closely with Sales team to map out client engagement strategy
- Completed university degree
- 7 - 10 years total experience in Account Management, Customer Service or Relationship Management
- + 3 years experience with managing a customer success team
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English and one additional Asian language
- Customer oriented
- Well organized and detail oriented
- Self-Motivated and proactive team player
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia