Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Implementing and managing multifaceted customer projects and analysis tasks
- Independent idea generation, solution development and communication with customers/partners
- Creating sophisticated forecasts and market models
- Researching and analysing external primary and secondary data
- Conducting company and market analyses to answer new and exciting questions from our customers
- Jointly developing customer-specific offers
- Preparing the results in PowerPoint and Excel in a structured and descriptive manner
- Degree in economics / social sciences or in a related discipline
- At least 3–4 years of relevant work experience, ideally in an agency, a start-up or a business development department or in the field of market analysis
- Project and management experience would be an advantage
- Competent handling of the Microsoft Office package (in particular, very good knowledge of Excel)
- Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to understand and familiarise yourself quickly and in detail with different topics as well as a highly solution-oriented attitude
- High degree of initiative combined with a high quality standard
- Independent and reliable way of working paired with high resilience, flexibility and team spirit
- Excellent English language skills (verbal and written), other languages are a plus
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia