Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Working with the Group Director for the CPG team at Statista whilst maintaining and driving our brand equity and overall sales goals with a rapidly growing team
- Build relationships with new prospective CPG clients in efforts to expand lines of business
- Create new sales strategies and approaches to grow the revenue of the business through a variety of channels and tactics.
- Drive new business across a wide list of key clients while also growing existing accounts
- Work as a liaison between the research team, sales team, and customers
- Consistently go above and beyond to exceed both individual and team sales goals
- Manage your book of business with the engagement manager team
- 3+ years minimum direct sales experience, preferably selling to the Consumer Goods industry in the US
- SaaS or Subscription based sales experience preferred
- BA/BS required
- Ability to inspire and empower others to exceed both individual & team quotas
- Competitive, high-energy, and love of winning
- Must have a positive mindset
- Excited at the opportunity to be a part of a rapidly expanding global organization
- Proficiency in effective communication and presentation abilities
- A sense of humor and a team player
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Recruitment Team United States
New York, NY 10004