Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- As part of our Account Management team, you will manage your own book of clients from the Nordics, alongside the Sales Managers
- You will be responsible for delivering and communicating ROI for your clients, throughout the customer lifecycle incl. onboarding, activation, education and retention
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on use-case and product functionality, through consistent communication and training
- Build valuable relationships with key users in the customer’s organization to enable a great customer experience and capture any concerns from a commercial perspective.
- Meet with clients in person, to learn more about how the product can assist them in their projects, and identify any upgrade opportunity
- Create and Maintain client files in CRM
- 1-3 years of building B2B relationships and/or focus on retention of client base, with a focus on the Nordic countries
- Former account management experience required
- Ability to multi-task, trouble-shoot and solve problems while utilising multiple interfaces and addressing a high volume of work within a fast-paced environment
- Great attention to detail, with a competitive nature and a desire to win
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English, very good skills in one of the Nordic languages is a big plus
- Professional growth potential
- Desire to be part of a rapidly expanding business
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia