Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Solution-oriented conception and implementation of modules for our central Salesforce system that covers processes in our globally operating offices
- Management of the entire software lifecycle
- Responsibility for software design, programming, code reviews, testing, deployment and maintenance
- You build and extend our Salesforce greenfield project and will be part of our new Salesforce team
- You are hands on developing the backend and frontend - programmatically and declaratively
- You are collaborating with other product teams to integrate various internal and external services
- You have an active role shaping the products we use
- Completed professional training in the IT sector or a graduate in computer science
- You have extensive knowledge about the Salesforce platform and can determine when a custom (code) solution is required
- Experience with web services, REST-APIs and message queues (e.g. AWS SQS)
- Ideally you have already worked with Apache Camel and Spring Boot
- At least three years experience developing APEX
- You have gathered first experience working with Aura or LWC
- Experience with version control systems (GIT), deployment processes and automated tests
- Certifications are a big plus
- And of course: You speak English fluently
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia