Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Supporting the ETL development
- Writing SQL queries to extract data
- Maintaining databases and ensuring data consistency
- Searching for new solutions to improve the existing environment
- University student enrollment in one of the following subjects: computer science, physics, mathematics, economics, or a comparable field
- A data-driven mindset and distinctly analytical way of thinking
- Experience in SQL and databases
- Advanced skills in Python (Pandas, Numpy, and Scikit-learn); knowledge of VBA is a plus
- A willingness to learn
- A team player mindset
- Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex topics to team members and executives
- Confidence in communicating in English
- Availability (with flexible working hours) to work 16-20 hours/week
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia