Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Conducting data research on key industries with a regional focus on South Korea
- Creating online statistical content covering the leading industries on the South Korean market
- Developing in-depth knowledge on current socioeconomic and industrial topics
- Processing, archiving and publishing data in English via the statista.com platform, following Statista's editorial style
- Managing web content using Statista’s own content management system (CMS)
- Monitoring data usage and keeping the database up-to-date
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills; first editorial experience in English (Please send us a Cover Letter in English)
- Good written and spoken Korean skills
- General knowledge of South Korea and the South Korean market
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized and independent working style with attention to quality, detail and accuracy
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia