Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Pitch Statista to potential customers for the India market
- Provide sales support to Sales Managers
- Maintain and manage a solid funnel of sales leads and new account opportunities
- Prospect and schedule appointments with prospects
- Generate leads and acquisitions through phone calls, emailing, networking and online channels
- Prepare and send out official proposals and business contracts
- Attend and represent Statista at fairs, exhibitions, trade shows etc.
- Increase brand awareness through marketing campaigns
- A Bachelor's Degree
- EU work permit
- Fluent (both verbal and written) in English, and one of the Indian languages
- Competent handling of the Microsoft Office package
- Competitive, persistent, and ambitious sales nature
- Strong attention to detail
- Cultural understanding of the India market
- Experience in a sales or marketing internship and/or prior professional experience is a plus (extra points for SaaS)
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia