Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Pitch Statista to potential and existing customers for the market Iberia
- Lead Generation through online channels, such as E-Mail & LinkedIn
- Responding to inbound inquiries
- Assisting a team of Sales Managers in their daily tasks
- Attending and representing Statista at fairs, exhibitions, trade shows etc.
- Increase brand awareness through marketing campaigns
- CRM Management, this includes data cleansing and profiling
- Fluent (both verbal and written) in Spanish and English
- Bachelors degree
- Previous sales and marketing experience is advantageous
- Cultural understanding of the Iberia market
- Basic computer skills, such as MS Office tools and Social Media Platforms
- Good telephone manner
- Dedicated, hard and passionate worker & good time management skills
- Self-motivated and someone who loves a challenge
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia