Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Provide reporting and analysis on KPI’s, and sales revenue performance on an individual, team and company-wide level
- Work with various stakeholders within the organization providing data insight into client behavior, lead generation channels, and employee output
- Perform sales revenue analysis to calculate commissions earned
- Present analysis with the focus on driving new business and reducing churn
- Work cross multiple teams (Sales, Finance, Marketing & HR) to develop reporting
- Bachelor’s Degree required; a degree in a highly numerate major such as Economics, Finance, Math, Statistics, etc. preferred
- Highly proficient in Excel
- Skilled in data modeling techniques
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a corporate environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
What we offer our employees
Apply with us
Share this job description via email and apply comfortably from your desktop at home.
See more available dream jobs
Not the right position for you? Take a look at our other open job descriptions
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Recruitment Team United States
New York, NY 10004