Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Further development of our global statista cloud platform
- Close collaboration with the product teams
- Extension of the internal self-service tools
- Sharing of knowledge with the rest of the team
- Location: Hamburg / Berlin
- Experience with Cloud technologies (e.g. Amazon Web Services), Serverless and distributed systems
- Knowledge about Infrastructure as Code (e.g. Terraform or Ansible)
- Experience with any of the following programming languages: Java, Python, PHP
- Understanding of the DevOps life cycle
- Preferably experience with monitoring & logging systems
- 5+ years of experience in similar positions
- Good German & English language skills
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia