Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Supporting the coordination of the activities on our social media channels for international markets
- Creating social media posts and support the development of new engaging content formats
- Monitoring social media channels, creating relevant reports to be used for an ongoing strategy optimization
- Community moderation and close collaboration with our international team of data journalists and designers
- Enthusiastic user of social media channels and experience with relevant social media platforms & analytics tools : Twitter, LinkedIn, IG, Facebook – other channels are a plus
- Passion for global news, data journalism and trends in tech, business/economy, media and society
- Strong interest in creating new formats
- Native-level written and spoken English - other languages are a great plus.
- Concise and clear writing style
- Independent, creative and structured work style
- Cover letter is mandatory
What we offer our employees
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Paris.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Participation in (IT) conferences, sales training, language courses, specialized training in market research and analysis.
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Food & Beverages
Huge choice of drinks, sweets and fruit.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia