Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
Your daily responsibilities in the Editorial Research Intelligence department will be comprised of two components: research, including content database management, and editorial work - as detailed below:
Research & content management tasks:
- Desktop research (secondary data sources) on the global, North American and European markets with a particular focus on retail, trade, and e-commerce related data (research topics including, but not limited to: B2B and B2C e-commerce, omnichannel retail, online marketplaces and shopping behavior)
- Building an understanding of valid data sources and potential data partners in the industry
- Active generation of research topics for the database development, in close communication with the team lead and fellow editors in the industry team
- Managing the SEO-optimized web content via Statista’s own Content Management System (CMS), in accordance with departments’ goals, monitoring usage and keeping the database up to date
- Editing, publishing, and contextualizing statistical information in English, via the statista.com platform, following Statista’s editorial style and documentation
- Creating and maintaining a host of editorial products, including individual statistics, dossiers (Statista-specific reports), as well as topic, industry and landing pages
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills; first editorial experience in English (Please send us a Cover Letter in English)
- Additional language skills in a Nordic language or French are a plus!
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner
- Structured, organized, and independent working style with attention to quality, detail, and accuracy
- Strong interest in the state of digital topics, including past, current, and future trends
What we offer our employees
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Paris.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Participation in (IT) conferences, sales training, language courses, specialized training in market research and analysis.
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Food & Beverages
Huge choice of drinks, sweets and fruit.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia