Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Pitch Statista to potential and existing customers for the market Korea
- Lead Generation through online channels, such as E-Mail & LinkedIn
- Responding to inbound inquiries
- Assisting a team of Sales Managers in their daily tasks
- Attending and representing Statista at fairs, exhibitions, trade shows etc.
- Increase brand awareness through marketing campaigns
- CRM Management, this includes data cleansing and profiling
- Fluent (both verbal and written) in Korean and English
- Bachelors degree
- Previous sales and marketing experience is advantageous
- Cultural understanding of the Korean market
- Basic computer skills, such as MS Office tools and Social Media Platforms
- Good telephone manner
- Dedicated, hard and passionate worker & good time management skills
- Self-motivated and someone who loves a challenge
- Valid German residence and work permit is required
- Valid work permit allowing to work legally for minimum 18 months
What we offer our employees
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Paris.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Participation in (IT) conferences, sales training, language courses, specialized training in market research and analysis.
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Food & Beverages
Huge choice of drinks, sweets and fruit.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia