Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Processing, archiving, and publishing large-scale datasets via the statista.com platform, following Statista’s editorial style
- Managing web content via our own content management system
- Monitoring the content usage and keeping the database up to date
- Coordinating across departments to make our inhouse-generated data available as statistical content on the Statista website
- Preparing data from external sources to support our editorial research teams
- Successful completion of undergraduate studies
- Exceptional written and spoken English skills
- Fluent or native-level German skills
- Ability to describe complicated data in a concise and comprehensible manner and master our editorial style
- Structured and independent working style with attention to quality, detail, and accuracy
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Ability to coordinate and communicate between different departments and stakeholders.
What we offer our employees
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Paris.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Participation in (IT) conferences, sales training, language courses, specialized training in market research and analysis.
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Food & Beverages
Huge choice of drinks, sweets and fruit.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia