Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Strategic content management in a business information environment for B2B and B2C customers: define and evaluate content roadmaps, identify content gaps, allocate team capacities
- Take over disciplinary leadership to support and develop our editorial research team leads and their respective teams with focus on digital industries to continuously improve our content base and content publishing processes
- Conduct relevance and performance analyses of our content base on a daily base in line with defined business KPIs and targets
- Further develop the KPI-set to measure content quality and embed these KPIs in daily work routines
- Execute customer, competitor, and trend analyses to understand short- to mid-term business information publishing opportunities
- Communicate proactively with sales and other customer centric teams to understand additional content needs
- Represent Statista and your industries with customers, during panels or webinars
- Manage projects to further develop our publishing products, tools, and processes
- Academic degree
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in online journalism, B2B publishing, content management or a management consulting position related to digital media
- Passionate about and experience in state-of-the-art digital storytelling
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of publishing KPIs in a freemium content environment
- Good general overview of digital industry developments and trends (in e.g., technology, social/digital media, advertising, e-commerce)
- Ability to take over customer perspective and driven by curiosity and insight
- Strong commitment for high-quality publishing
- Wholistic and solution-oriented mindset
- Very experienced in leadership with strong motivational and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of English, good understanding of German helpful
What we offer our employees
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Paris.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Participation in (IT) conferences, sales training, language courses, specialized training in market research and analysis.
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Food & Beverages
Huge choice of drinks, sweets and fruit.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia