Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Work on and manage multi-faceted collaborative projects with international clients and media partners by carrying out analysis work with a focus on the US market
- Answer new and exciting questions from customers through business and market analysis approaches
- Planning, execution and evaluation of market research for contract customers and media partners
- Efficient and structured presentation of results in PowerPoint and Excel
- Independent idea generation, problem-solving and client communication
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English (preferably native speaker), as well as good knowledge of German. Further language skills would be an advantage
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the fields of research & analysis
- A strong commercial understanding of business with a focus on the US economy
- Ability to familiarize yourself with different topics quickly and in detail
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office Package, in particular very good Excel skills would be advantageous
- Basic programming knowledge in R, Python or SQL would be beneficial
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills, high-level of initiative and a high-standard of quality
- Work independently and reliably as well as a resilient and flexible team player
What we offer our employees
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Paris.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Participation in (IT) conferences, sales training, language courses, specialized training in market research and analysis.
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Food & Beverages
Huge choice of drinks, sweets and fruit.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia