Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- (Further) development of a dedicated product in the frontend
- Close collaboration with experts from UI / UX, online marketing, product management and stakeholders
- Development of mockups
- Optimization of the product in terms of code quality, SEO, mobile and page speed
- Technical guidance of web developers within project work
- Supervision of the entire software lifecycle
- Responsibility for software design, programming, code reviews, testing, deployment and maintenance
- At least 5 years of professional experience as a (web) developer
- Experience handling common interface design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Framer, AdobeXD)
- Knowledge of template engines (e.g. Twig, Typo.Balde, or Smarty).
- Experience with version control systems (GIT)
- Like to share knowledge with others and love to bring a product to the next level together with the colleagues
- Like to take responsibility and actively contribute to create the best experience for our users together with the team
- Analytical and pragmatic approach to problem solving
- Good English skills, German skills are an advantage
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia