Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Monitoring and estimating the development of industries worldwide
- Searching and collecting market data from different data sources
- Transforming and aggregating market data
- Forecasting market trends
- Contributing new solutions to improve existing processes
- University student enrollment in one of the following subjects: economics, mathematics, computer science, physics, or a comparable field
- A data-driven mindset and a distinctly analytical way of thinking
- Advanced skills in Python (Pandas, Numpy, and Scikit-learn)
- Knowledge of SQL, databases, and cloud computing (AWS) is a plus
- A willingness to learn and a team player mindset
- You are a detail-oriented, self-motivated problem solver who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment
- Good communication skills with an ability to explain complex topics to team members and executives
- Confidence in communicating in English
- Availability (with flexible working hours) to work 16–20 hours/week
What we offer our employees
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of New York, Hamburg, London and Paris.
Great opportunities for personal growth and responsibility, as well as great career opportunities.
Participation in (IT) conferences, sales training, language courses, specialized training in market research and analysis.
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Food & Beverages
Huge choice of drinks, sweets and fruit.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia