Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Proofread and copy edit reports and (online) texts spanning a wide variety of topics in (American) English
- Condense complex topics into interesting, informative reads for a mainly B2B audience
- Collaborate with our researchers on new content such as market trend reports
- Proofread and adapt texts according to our SEO-standards
- Successful completion of studies (Bachelor/Master), preferably in journalism / linguistics (English)
- Professional experience in an editorial office/context, copywriting and editing
- Exceptional written native or near-native level of (American) English; knowledge of further languages is a plus
- Excellent grammar and spelling skills with a good feel for the English language
- Self-reliant, efficient, and structured style of working with attention to detail
- Knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and content management systems
- Quick grasp and understanding of new trend topics coupled with good general knowledge
- Within commuter distance to Hamburg or willing to relocate - this is not a remote position
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia