Join our international team
Statista is one of the world’s leading statistics portals.
- Processing of incoming research inquiries from our clients
- Support of our Research & Analysis and Account management team
- Conducting data research on various international topics based on individual customer requests
- Research and analysis of secondary data
- Data preparation and presentation in Excel and PowerPoint
- Pulling and bundling data from various Statista databases by using SQL
- Degree in economics, the social sciences or a related discipline (Bachelor / Master)
- At least 2 years of experience in a business context with intensive customer contact, ideally in a management consultancy, with a research and analysis service provider or in an agency
- Strong analytical skills as well as an economic mindset
- Well versed in SQL and MS-Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills as well as a strong customer orientation
- Language skills: English (native), French (fluent) and ideally fluent in a third language
What we offer our employees
Excellent career tracks to develop into management, expert or project manager roles.
Wide range of continuing education and training-courses as well as coachings for all hierarchy level.
A challenging job with a dynamic international team.
Attractive locations in the heart of Berlin, Hamburg, London, Paris, New York and Singapore.
Home-Office & Flextime
We offer Home-Office and flexible working hours
Events & Activities
Many team building activities, corporate events or sports.
Statista by the numbers
Users from 195 countries are working with statistics from our platform
Editors in 12 editorial offices assure high quality content
Join our international team and become part of Statista's success story.
You have questions about your application? Feel free to contact our Recruitment Team.
Europe & Asia
Recruitment Team Europe & Asia